Tampa Intern Must-Haves
This blog is written by Cat Pylant, a current Intern Queen Intern and Intern Queen Campus Ambassador. Cat attends the University of South Florida in Tampa.
Tampa Internship Must-Haves
1. USF Marshall Student Center: With the allotted amount of free printing every day and the variety of places to eat, this is my go to when stuck on campus.
2. Dunkin Donuts- Having this across the street helps me function for my classes at 8 am.
3. Vista Print Business Cards- As a PR student I am constantly networking and making a brand for myself. Vista Print gives you 250 customized business cards free, all you have to do is pay a few dollars for shipping. These cards are one of the most useful things I own.
4. Busch Gardens Annual Pass- Residents of Florida can pay for a day and come back all year at Busch Gardens. Perfect escape from the real world!
5. Sun Pass- No one likes tolls, but the Sun Pass at least helps ease the pain. Being able to drive right through the toll booths helps save me time and frustration on daily commutes.