Your resume is revamped, your interview outfit is ready to go -- now it's time to apply for and land that Fall 2014 internship! We have TONS of new opportunities going up every day -- from huge entertainment companies and magazines, to boutique PR firms. Check out the top opportunities that are looking for candidates like you, NOW!
1. Seventeen Magazine - The ideal photo candidate will be a hard worker who pays attention to detail, has great communication skills, an eagerness to learn and a love for everything Seventeen!
2. Alley NYC - AlleyNYC is a looking for editorial interns to join their team and shake up the world with prose.
3. Kip Morrison & Associates PR - This LA-based firm offers a great learning environment for someone who wants to learn the business and build a strong public relations, advertising or marketing resume.
4. Palms for Life - Palms for Life Fund is a New York City-based nonprofit seeking a Social Media Marketing intern.
5. Sanctuary Clothing - This opportunity is a great introduction to fashion marketing!
6. US Weekly - The publication is looking for highly-motivated, organized, upbeat and responsible editorial interns with a genuine passion for entertainment/celebrity news and pop culture.
7. IndyStar - The Indianapolis Star and The Arizona Republic, Gannett Co. newspapers, are seeking college students and new graduates with a talent for reporting, news design and graphics, or photojournalism for an exciting and demanding journalism fellowship program. Earn $650/wk in the summer of 2015!!
8. Alexis Bittar - The Brooklyn-based designer is looking for a marketing intern -- gain a broad range of experience in marketing for a fashion brand.
9. Miles High Productions - implement marketing campaigns for specific music artists and non-music brands. Gain experience implementing and managing key marketing techniques utilized to develop major and independent musicians today.
10. 2nd Line - 2nd Line is looking for someone who is creative, highly motivated and ready to assist the founding team with artist outreach, marketing and special projects.