Top 10 PR & Marketing Internships HIRING NOW!
And...we're back! While you've been prepping for the Fall 2014 semester, we've been talking to recruiters at amazing companies throughout the nation -- and they're looking for awesome candidates like you.
Whether you're finally taking the plunge into the internship world -- or have a few under your belt already -- there's a PR & Marketing internship on the site for you. Check out our Top 10 PR & Marketing opportunities that are HIRING NOW!
1. DreamDry: assist the DreamDry corporate team (CEO, VP Operations and HR Manager) this fall with various Marketing and Public Relations projects dedicated to making every day glamorous.
2. Ann Taylor: our friends at Ann Taylor are looking for college students at all levels for their marketing internship this fall. It’s a rare opportunity to learn the business, grow your skills and explore the avenues for future success.
3. Chanel: Chanel. Need we say more? In this internship, you'll shadow the Marketing & Events team. Gain an understanding of the Marketing department’s role in strategy work, events, client engagement management and delivering the experience for clients (both online/offline). (Check out their other internships, too!)
4. Likeable Media: this award-winning, global social media and word of mouth marketing firm is looking for someone in the NYC area to help respond to and engage with large, enthusiastic brand communities via social media. Social media mavens need apply!
5. Iconix Brand Group: their PR Intern will assist the PR team with daily tasks involving all of the Iconix brands such as Candie's, Badgley Mischka, Material Girl, Charisma, Buffalo, Bongo, etc., with special events, ad campaigns, product launches, sample requests, clip tracking and additional tasks as assigned.
6. Dress for Success: this international not-for-profit organization promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. Their social media intern will gain hands-on experience in the nonprofit sector and contribute to marketing/promotional efforts. Check out their other opportunities HERE.
7. The Vanity Group: this exciting internship takes place in a small, intimate (mostly virtual) environment. The selected intern will work in the areas of basic administrative tasks, assist with event coordination, talent relations and luxury concierge services.
8. Matte Black: this LA-based culture-marketing firm believes in crafting experiences, campaigns & content that creatively and strategically drive brand awareness, evangelism and advocacy both on and offline. Support on content, social media & events.
9. bobble Campus Rep: share bobble on your campus this semester and gain marketing experience and great perks! They're looking for Campus Reps in NYC, Boston and DC.
10. NFTE: the Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship is a nonprofit organization whose vision is that every young person will find a pathway to prosperity. The Digital Media Intern will play an active role in the development of NFTE’s online community.