1. Student Involvement Center- Head over to the Sun Devil Involvement Center and get involved with an organization or club that interests you. Not only will you be a part of something you enjoy, joining a club is a great way to network and to make a difference within your campus or community.
2. Career Services- Career Services is a great office to visit for career advising, cover letter/resume critiques and mock interviews. Furthermore, the career services office often holds on-campus recruitment for companies, workshops on career topics, and even job fairs.
3. Learning Resource Center- The Learning Resource Center is a key place to learn outside of class, as there are on-site tutors who teach an array of subjects. Moreover, at Arizona State, there are multiple centers on campus with accessible study rooms and computers.
4. Writing Center- The Writing Centers are the go-to place whenever you have any concerns with a paper. Whether you need help organizing an outline, making a thesis stronger or you are in need of editing, the writing center is there to help. Students have reported that the writing center not only strengthens their papers, but strengthens their grades as well.
5. Student Recreation Center- Visit the Student Recreation Center to workout and regain energy from all-nighters and from eating well, not the healthiest of foods. Staying healthy is vital when you are around so many peers and especially when you need to make it to your next 9 a.m. exam.