Are you looking for an internship in the exciting, bustling city of LA? We have unique new opportunities going up ever day -- we've put together a list of the top 5 LA-based internships on our site this week. Apply NOW!
1. M.Steves: this beauty company is seeking a high-energy, detail oriented, creative, passionate, get-it-done intern for their growing luxury brand -- sold online and in brick and mortar retailers.
2. Costa Communications: gain hands-on experience the areas of music, film, non-profits and special events.
3. Choice Group: interested in helping to develop a grassroots non- profit organization -- while bringing music & art education to students? Choice Group is hiring immediately!
4. Angeleno Magazine: internship training covers all aspects of the editorial side of the magazine business, including fact-checking, story research and writing, pulling images and special event coverage.
5. Chinese Laundry: this groundbreaking shoes & accessories company is looking for a marketing intern to help with events, social media, managing shoe samples and more