Are you interested in the creative -- and sometimes hectic -- lifestyle of the marketing or graphic design world? We are excited to share amazing internship opportunities looking for strong candidates like you! Check out the top five companies hiring NOW!
1. Red Bull: apply for the Red Bull Media House's graduate program -- revolving around a 360-degree marketing campaign. This opportunity is perfect for self-driven and ambitious people looking to work for a growing, global brand. Check out their other opportunities here.
2. OverEasy Marketing: this fresh L.A.-based full-service marketing agency is looking for rockstar interns passionate about pop culture and beauty trends. Responsibilities for the chosen interns include social media development, link building and other marketing/advertising related tasks.
3. AArrow Advertising: selected as the Top Small Business in the Western United States by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, AArrow Advertising provides a unique form of out-of-home advertising to businesses internationally. Creative out-of-the-box thinkers looking to learn how to execute large-scale advertising campaigns would be perfect for the job.
4. CRCC Asia: this international internship experience encompasses graphic design, brand development, art gallery exhibition, and an editorial and photography project. Networking with top professionals and gaining excellent professional skills in one of the world’s fastest- growing economies will definitely add to the selected interns experience level. Check out other internship opportunities here.
5. Sanguine BioSciences: the Sanguine BioSciences team facilitates medical research through technology and patient advocacy, and they are looking for an intern to work with their lead graphic designer to promote brand awareness and marketing material. This is the perfect internship for someone interested in graphic design or the health industry.