Top 5 Media Industry Internships Hiring NOW!
Are you looking to launch a career in the booming media industry? You're in luck -- we created a list of the top 5 media industry internships on our site this week. Apply NOW! Remember: we have new internship opportunities going up on the site every day, so don't forget to check back!
1. Lionsgate: this leading independent film & entertainment studio is looking for students interested in gaining hands-on experience in the entertainment industry. Interns will have the opportunity to work in an exclusive department of the company.
2. Shelter Public Relations: based in Beverly Hills, Shelter Public Relations offers college students the opportunity to learn and develop PR skills in the exciting areas of entertainment, music, cause marketing, fashion, lifestyle and pop culture.
3. Savvy Media: as an independent provider of cutting edge marketing strategies, Savvy Media wants to expand their dream team with an intern who knows social media and the interconnected worlds of film, music, art festivals and events. This is a virtual opportunity available in LA, NYC, Miami and Austin. Apply here.
4. Likeable Media: apply for the Associate Community Manager Internship, where your job consists of responding to and engaging with enthusiastic brand communities while gaining real world experience. As a word of mouth marketing and global social media firm, Likeable Media has worked with over 200 brands!
5. Rebel Industries: this unique marketing company is searching for a social media intern interested in the music industry, especially those actively following DJs and EDM music. Intern tasks include building social media platforms and daily community engagement.