Daily inspiration and advice for the ambitious savvy young professional
What’s on Your Senior Year Bucket List?
/ 3 years ago
With one semester left before graduation, we asked the Seniors in our Intern Queen Campus Ambassador Network what was on their bucket list for the year and below are some of their answers. I love our ambitious students!
- “To pull my first all-nighter!” – Hanna Work, Muhlenberg College
- “To get a web editorial internship that can potentially lead to a job and keep networking!” – Reyna Cazares, California State University, Fresno
- “Volunteer at the hospital by my university, explore more of each Rutgers campus, network within my school more, attend a basketball game, utilize the gyms at my school more, attend a Rutgers alumni trip (abroad!) #bigdreams” – Beatrice Rivera, Rutgers University
- "To reach out and catch up with all of my contacts by spring break! Also, to enjoy my last semester!” – Morgan Epperson, University of South Carolina
- “To have a job secured after graduation, enjoy the little things around campus, attend games and campus events, and really just have a good time with my friends because this is the last time I'll have this amount of free time in my life” – Pragati Soni, University of Georgia
- “To try and complete everything on this list! Other than that to attend more events on campus as a student. Part of my internships at school (for the Communications Dept and Athletics Dept) involve me going to a lot of events but working them, and I feel like I haven't been a student in a while. So soaking everything in and reaping all the benefits the "student" title has while I'm actually one is definitely # 1 on my list!” – Niki Kirschner, University of Delaware
- “To enjoy the time I have with my friends and make a ton of memories, to have a job secured after graduation and to hopefully be the speaker at graduation. I also want to try a few more restaurants in the area.” – Hayley Good, University of Indianapolis
- “Follow through with the "summer in Europe" trip after graduation as part of the last summer before the real world!!” – Ade Echeverri, North Carolina State University