Your Internship Tote Bag Must-Haves
We are in full on internship-preparation mode! One of the things you need to put together is the bag or purse that you'll be taking to your internship. First off, choose a bag that you can wear everyday -- regardless of what color clothes you are wearing. You want to try to change bags for work as little as possible so things don't get lost in the process. Here's a list of everything you need to have in that work bag. Let me know if you have other items to add!
• Make-Up Bag (you’ll probably put makeup on as you leave your house in the morning, but after lunch you’ll probably need to re-powder and refresh your look.
• Cell phone
• Wallet (Credit Cards, at least $20 in cash, ID)
• Safety Pins. Just in case anything happens.
• Hair Ties. Dry Shampoo. These are my must-haves just in case I have an issue at work.
• Any vitamins or pills you need to have with you just in case you need to stay at the office late.
• At least 5 pens.
• Your checkbook.
• A smaller notepad for random ideas that come up. Of course, you’ll take your work notebook with you to and from work all the time.
• A scarf that goes with everything. Just in case you are cold or need a quick outfit fix.
• Business cards (if you have any). Many companies don’t offer cards until you get that second or third position.
• Ballet Flats
• Tampons (sorry, guys)
What are YOUR work bag must-haves?